Out and about in Kenosha
For a relatively small city, Kenosha has a remarkable array of nice things to do, especially in summer. Here are a few:
- Simmons Island Beach
- 5001 Simmons Island Rd, Kenosha, WI 53140
- Eichelman Park Beach
- 6125 3rd Ave, Kenosha, WI 53143
- Pennoyer Park Beach
- 3601 7th Ave, Kenosha, WI 53140
- North Beach (Racine)
- 100 Kewaunee St., Racine
- KENOSHA POPS CONCERT SERIES
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 25 and August 1, 07:00PM - 08:30PM
- PENNOYER PARK, 3601 SEVENTH AVE., KENOSHA WI
Bring your lawn chair or blanket and prepare for a musical treat, with selections ranging from Broadway show tunes to popular hits. Admission to the concerts at Pennoyer Park Bandshell is FREE.
PEANUT BUTTER & JAM CONCERT SERIES
- THURSDAY, JULY 26 and August 2, 06:00PM - 08:00PM
- VETERANS MEMORIAL PARK, 625 52ND ST., KENOSHA WI
The popular outdoor concert series features two performances on the Meijer stage on show dates in July and August. Bring your lawn chair or blanket. Refreshments available for purchase, or pack your own picnic. Admission is FREE. Presented by the City of Kenosha and Happenings Magazine.
If you or your family are interested in venturing farther afield, consider any of these area attractions.